“ The benefits of this are considerable and include cost savings, increased visibility and control, reduced time and better talent attraction.”
Essentially a managed service is the process whereby the whole recruitment process is outsourced to a single recruitment partner who oversees the entire supply chain, which includes second tier suppliers. The benefits of this are considerable and include cost savings, increased visibility and control, reduced time and better talent attraction.
- Reduce the direct and indirect costs associated with your recruitment
- Maximise the quality of the talent available to your oragnisation
- All legal obligations will be met including the validation of prospective employees eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimise the time and effort you need to put into the recruitment process and campaign
- Working with a dedicated and experienced team of recruiters
- Minimal impact to your organisation
- Management information on recruitment and retention
- Managing external applicants through the recruitment lifecycle in a timely and professional manner
Our redundancy support service is in place to help those people being made redundant by offering much needed advice, support and access to our extensive database of clients.
Our bespoke programme covers interview techniques, presentation skills, CV writing, application form completion, confidence building, motivation, psychometric tests, time management and effective job searching.
We work extensively with local and national employers, charities, not for profit and community based organisations to source and identify a wide choice of unpaid and voluntary work placement opportunities. The start of the journey back into employment begins with a work placement opportunity.
We work closely with our clients advising them on legislation changes, salaries, employment and unemployment trends, advertising requirements and HR policy and legislation.
For more information on our services contact us on 01322 869244.