The latest Government Work Programme Statistics
The latest Government Work Programme statistics show that:
- 1.6 million people have joined the Work Programme so far.
- 331,000 people on the programme have been in work for six months (or three months for the hardest to help groups).
- Those who reach a job outcome within the first year of the programme, spend on average 11 months of the next year in work.
- 1 in 5 of the most recent 18 to 24 year old JSA participants to complete a year had at last six months in work, 1 in 6 for those aged 25 and over and other JSA groups.
- Just below 1 in 10 of the most recent ESA new claimants (excluding 12 month prognosis claimants) to complete a year on the scheme had at least 3 months in work.
Categorised in: News