Our welfare to work delivery is based on a belief and enthusiasm that comes from our deep understanding of the real life issues faced by our client groups. We believe the route out of poverty and worklessness comes from giving those that are less advantaged the opportunity to make a difference through sustained and continuous employment thus increasing social mobility with the very client groups we work with.
Within the provision, we support a wide range of customers ranging from Lone Parents, Over 50’s, Young People, Ex-Offenders, Long Term Unemployed customers and Newly Unemployed Professionals. The focus of our success comes from tackling multiple barriers, finding sustainable employment and ensuring all customers have access to the voluntary employment and training opportunities that are right for them.
We work to:
- Increase the overall levels of employment by working with charities, non-profit organisations, community groups, local and national employers
- Provide effective career coaching
- Match individuals seeking employment with the jobs available and address skills gaps where necessary to make them more marketable
- Support individuals with job applications, CV’s and statements for application forms, interview tips and techniques
- Gain the inside view on what hiring managers are looking for
- Help the long term unemployed recognise their own skills and build their confidence and self esteem to move them into new careers
- Aid disadvantaged/minority groups, removing the barriers to enable them to find sustainable employment
- Champion social mobility and diversity
- Provide continuous support to our client groups during their transitional period into employment
- Assist budding entrepreneurs with business start up advice and guidance
- Give advice on policies, procedures, training and accreditations
We are a DWP accredited supplier, our Momenta accreditation number is 33022.
We are currently with two large providers in Kent, London, Essex and Sussex delivering accredited and non accredited training courses to job centre customers as well as working on work choice programmes by building partnerships and creating employment opportunities.
We are always looking for opportunities to work with other providers that share our ethics and passion for the industry and client group so why not call us on 01322 869244 to discuss service offering.