Why Kirkwood Consulting?
- Passionate about recruitment
- Over 45 years’ recruitment experience as a team
- A strong and experienced management team
- We put the client first
- An intelligent and focused search for the right candidate
- Low staff turnover
- Employer led market research
- An experienced, qualified and accredited consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the market and their area of expertise
- 100% recruitment retention rate
- 65% vacancy fill rate
- 95% of our clients and candidates would recommend us
- 80% of our clients see us as a recruitment partner of choice
- 70% of our business is repeat business
- Hands on approach
- Strong network
- Flexible pricing structure
- Proven track record of working with private, public and third sector organisations
- Each recruiter has over 5 years’ experience within the recruitment industry and is a member or fellow of the REC
- Abreast of HR and legislation changes
- Members of REC, ERSA, CIPD and Work Alliance
- Momenta, Matrix and ISO 9001 accredited organisation
As a recruitment consultancy we believe it’s important to find the right person for the right job. Our approach moves away from the bums on seats mentality. We don’t forsake our reputation for short term gains. Building long term relationships and maintaining a strong network of clients is key to our business strategy.
We learn more about organisations through the people we place. Therefore our knowledge of our clients and candidates is second to none.
Our recruitment campaigns range from bulk to contingency recruitment within welfare to work, financial services, engineering, manufacturing, retail, warehousing and logistics.
Our recruitment process
- Before we start the recruitment process we take a full brief to ensure that we fully understand your requirements.
- We allocate a lead Consultant to work closely with you.
- We advise on the best recruitment approach based on your specifications and budget.
- Our fees are agreed up front with no hidden charges.
- We deliver the best candidates on time and to budget.
- We search our executive database.
- We have access to pre-screened and registered candidates.
- Our Consultants will identify candidates from commercial, public and third sectors.
- Our advertisements attract the widest range of potential applicants.
- We also use our strong network to generate interest on your vacancy.
- We conduct in-depth screening interviews, followed by a one to one interview with the recruiting consultant.
- We only present candidates who can do the job.
- We know the questions to ask to ensure candidates are right for you and you for them.
- You will receive detailed interview feedback from each candidate to help you with your decision.
We will manage the conditional offer and acceptance process, ensuring all documents and references are received in a timely manner
For more information on our services contact us on 01322 869244.