Our welfare to work & skills delivery is based on a belief and enthusiasm that comes from our deep understanding of the real life issues faced by our client groups. We believe the route out of poverty and worklessness comes from giving those that are less advantaged the opportunity to make a difference through sustained and continuous employment thus increasing social mobility with the very client groups we work with.
Within the provision, we support a wide range of customers ranging from Lone Parents, Over 50’s, Young People, Ex-Offenders, Long Term Unemployed customers and Newly Unemployed Professionals.
The focus of our success comes from tackling multiple barriers, finding sustainable employment and ensuring all customers have access to the voluntary employment and training opportunities that are right for them.
We work to:
- Increase the overall levels of employment by working with charities, non-profit organisations, community groups, local and national employers
- Increase the number of BAME graduates into STEM roles within Finance and Engineering
- Provide effective career coaching and mentoring
- Match individuals seeking employment with the jobs available and address skills gaps where necessary to make them more marketable
- Support individuals with job applications, CV’s and statements for application forms, interview tips and techniques
- Gain the inside view on what hiring managers are looking for
- Help the long term unemployed recognise their own skills and build their confidence and self esteem to move them into new careers
- Aid disadvantaged/minority groups, removing the barriers to enable them to find sustainable employment
- Champion social mobility and diversity
- Provide continuous support to our client groups during their transitional period into employment
- Assist budding entrepreneurs with business start up advice and guidance
- Give advice on policies, procedures, training and Employment HR Issues
We are a DWP accredited supplier, our Momenta accreditation number is 33022.
We are currently working with two large providers in the South East delivering accredited and non accredited training programmes but we are always looking for opportunities to work with other providers that share our ethics and passion for the industry so why not call us on 01322 869244 to discuss our service offering.